Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hours Away from a Possible Lifechanging Catastrophic Bill

Here we are hours away from a vote. This is a blatant way for democrats to bring up more bills n the near future. Our constitution says nothing about that all have a right to health care. Health Care is a privilege for a person or a family to have. If we work hard, pay our taxes, and pay our own way then we are indeed entitled to having health care. It's a privilege to go to school, to own a car, to own a house, a boat etc. We are not born to having these privileges we earn them by our hard work. As my parents would say get out and make your own way. I am tired of all these folks saying all Amercans deserve the right to health care. No we don't myself included. If I have not help pay for my health care I do not deserve it. For those of you who are not citizens, you don't deserve it either. That's right, you read this correctly you don't deserve anything. You have a right to get out and work like I do and a lot of others. You have a right to make your own way. This telling me I have to pay for everyone else health care is wrong. I have a right to say NO. We have the worst administration who love to put out the untruths believing we will all will support them. I cannot and will not support an administration who just this week said, "I don't care how this bill is passed". Also, Joe Biden said, "We will own the insurance companies." Do they really think we are STUPID? Americans have awakened to what this administration is all about. They want to take over our lives, tell us what to eat what not to eat, what type health insurance we need, if we don't have what they think we should then fine us. This is absurd[. May those of us of the TEA PARTY MOVEMENT keep putting on the pressure till we get these insane politicians out. KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment